6:41 PM

Is the Wii Fit ?

gallery_inbetween_big

Since middle of last November I've been on a quest to lose some weight thanks impart of being inspired by a couple of friends. To say the least I've been highly successful in my journey to better health. Most of the success has come from eating better and smarter with some exercise thrown in to boot.

So how about this Wii Fit thing, can it really help you get in shape ? Well…….. I'm still not sure about that. I mess around with it (notice I said mess around, it is a Wii game after all) every now and then, but have yet to give it a full test.

I have noticed though when spending a half hour of time with the Wii Fit I tend to feel like I have used some energy. I don't feel it gives me the intense workout that I get at the gym in a half hours time, then again I don't think it was meant to do that anyway.

I'm going to give the Wii Fit a 2 week test and post my results when finished. Stick around to see if the Wii is Fit or still just a gimmicky kids toy with some interactive low-res pixels thrown in ! I guess I really have to do this now that I've posted it.

-TX

Comment (1)

Great experiment! Can't wait to see the results!

Post a Comment