6:16 PM

The Professor is in!

12330

My son Joshua picked himself up a Nintendo DSi this past weekend and I must say its a nice redesign of what was already a nice handheld system. A bigger screen, sturdier feel to it and a camera to. So other then playing the new version of Phantasy Star Online this fall with my buddy SUPERGHOST, I've really had the itch to play Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Professor Layton is a point and click-puzzler adventure game. The Professor and his side kick Luke have been called in to solve a murder mystery. This done by using simple but yet challenging mini game puzzles to uncover clues.

One thing that really drew me to this game other then solving a crime was the European art style. The old world look just adds to its beauty. I think I’ll be picking this game up shortly. For now I was able to try a demo of the game at its official website which you can find the link to below.

I know this game has been out for a bit and I'm late to the party here, but its been on my mind for a while now and after playing the demo I’m totally in.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

-TX

Comment (1)

This is a great game and a lot of fun! Enjoy it!

Post a Comment