5:54 PM

GWIBT: Sunday Sales Madness!

When you can't help yourself, you just can't help yourself.  Today I unexpectedly got the itch to do a little shopping.  This time I found a lot of interesting deals, so without further adieu, 'Guess What I Bought Today'!

EndWar Tom Clancy's EndWar - Limited Wireless Headset Edition:  Here is my deal of the day.  Since I purchased H.A.W.X. a few weeks back I had a hankering to complete my next-gen Tom Clancy collection.  As I was only missing EndWar I decided today to keep my eyes open for it.  When visiting WalMart earlier today I spotted the EndWar headset bundle for only $38!  That is a huge deal as the headset itself will run you $60-$70 CDN.  So needless to say I grabbed that straight away.  So big-up myself on that one.  Chalk that up as my deal-of-the-day!

fallout_pipboy_icon952 Fallout PC Collection: This is a close second for deal-of-the day.  I was able to complete my Fallout game collection today by taking advantage of a promotion over at Good Old Games (gog.com).  I picked up Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for under $15!  If you have never been to gog.com before, you should really check it out.  They have some fantastic deals on old school PC games.  Heck, they will even run on my computer!

Morrow The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind: Here is a blast from the past, I brought Morrowind back into the fold after all these years.  I made the mistake though of not buying the Game of the Year edition that contained the expansions. But for $5 who am I to complain.  I put quite a few hours in this game back in the day.  I am glad to have a copy again just in case I want to head back and do some exploring.

ReessentialsResident Evil - The Essentials:  Now while I owned all three of these games already, I am a stickler for good boxes and manuals.  So I returned my unopened Resident Evil Outbreak and traded in my copy of Resident Evil 4.  Since this collection was recently reduced, I actually came out $3 ahead.  I am about 12 hours along in RE4 so I need to get back to that game soon.

So all in all it was a pretty crazy afternoon.  On a related note I also picked up the latest copy of Game Informer which has the Assassin's Creed 2 cover story and I also snagged a free RE5 Limited Edition Laser Cel from the good kids at my local EB.

-SG

Comment (1)

great deal on EW!

Post a Comment