10:18 PM

Xtra Point: Mass Effect 2

mass_effect2

Doppelganger
Help the Justicar resolve her mission

Gamerscore = 10    Acquired 22/8/2010

The best game of 2010 I hardly play would be Mass Effect 2.  I have put in over 40 hours into the game, so it is not like I haven’t played it, its just usually gets put to the back of the list in favour of the newer games.  I am going to try and make a more concerted effort to complete the game, but with new DLC coming out such as Lair of the Shadowbroker, will Mass Effect 2 ever be done for me?  Soon it will rival Fallout 3 for DLC.

More Xtra Points:

  • More DLC for Left 4 Dead 1 and 2:  Some more reasons to keep coming back to your L4D’s. Valve is bringing DLC packs “The Sacrifice” as well as an updated “No Mercy” campaign.  All that an a digital comic the expand the story! Not sure how this will all be consumed, but I am sure Left4Dead411 will have more soon!  Also, I am still working on getting the Mutations achievement, I just have to wait until a new one that I have not played comes into rotation.

BioWare | Mass Effect 2

-SG

Comments (0)

Post a Comment