5:59 PM

Introducing: Xtra Points

If you have been reading my blog over the last 5 years, you may have noticed I have struggled with consistency.  Mostly that is due to family and gaming obligations.  I have often wanted to be able to produce more, if for no other reason to keep things fresh on the page.  With the advent of twitter we are certainly getting used to bite-sized updates and comments that do not stop coming.  So every day or two I plan on dropping some Xtra Points of interest from my endeavours in gaming culture.  Now it does not mean i will no longer have larger features, it just means hopefully that there will be more content. 

Xtra Points: Featuring Lara Croft

lara-croft

Overachiever
Complete any level-specific Reward Challenge

Gamerscore = 15   Acquired 18/8/2010

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: Very pleasantly surprised with this game!  The Summer of Arcade is now ever, and for me they saved the best for last.  Played for the better part of 3 hours last night and had lots of fun. I hope to have a more extensive feature on this soon.

Madden 11: Another August winner!  I played my first co-op game last night and hope to play many more.  Check out the attached video to see the game-winning touchdown!

Left 4 Dead 2:  Need 1 more mutation to earn the MUTANT OVERLORD achievement.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

- @superghost

Comments (0)

Post a Comment